Tuesday, May 18, 2010

hell week

a quarter. a whole freaking quarter. i say quarter cause i've lost track of what week i'm on. i just know the end is near, and couldn't come sooner. every day is killing me faster. who knew that college would be as devastating as high school life was? my confidence shattered, my youth lost, my life expended.

i haven't updated in an extraordinarily long time, against my goals to update multiple times per week. i just can't seem to live up to my own expectations.

this week is what i call "hell week." i knew what was coming, really, and all i could do was brace for impact. now i'm in the midst of it. chem and phys lab report due thurs. physics quiz due fri. doc paper due mon. another chem lab report due next tues.

and all i've done is sixteen pages of an endless report not worth my time. i really need to step it up somehow. God help me through the next 24hrs x 7d.

No comments:

Post a Comment