Tuesday, October 26, 2010

letter or p/np?

WAHHHH.

USP144 has been causing me grief to no end. First it tells me I failed, then tells me I didn't fail but that I'm still inadequate, then tells me that I had a good chance! UGHHH.
As you can see in my previous post, me initial feeling was rather unpleasant. So when I received my score Thursday, I was surprised at doing better than I'd thought I would. An 83% is… meh. Just good enough to be redeemable by extreme effort and exertion. By the fact that I managed to get a standard score with minimal reading and terrible essays, I deduced that the class must be easy, and the average must be very high, high enough to not implement a curve. Not cool. Not cool at all.
So I change my grading option to P/NP.
Monday arrives. Professor announces the average to be 83%. WHAT! Ughhhh. Oh well P/NP is still the best option at this point without a curve.
Tuesday arrives. Tests are handed back. My grade has changed from an 83% to an 86%. WHATTTTTTTTTT.
With an 86%, I could totally get at least an A- in the class no problem! AIYA.

so much ranting to do. sighs.
good thing nobody reads this weblog where i vent out my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment