Saturday, March 6, 2010

introduction

as much as i don't like to change over blogs often, i think it's about time for a switch.
there are a few reasons for this.

1. my writing style was too formal. if i didn't think something was worth writing, i didn't. if i just suddenly changed my writing style to become informal, i thought that would be kind of weird--so then i just decided to move away somewhere else.
2. my mom checked it every day. this is actually kind of a bother for me; my last blog was a place where i could sort out my thoughts without anyone seeing anything. apparently that wasn't the case. i tended to write whenever i was going through depression or hardships--but that isn't a cry for help or anything. it's just a way i cope with the impact of stress in my everyday life.

so, my goal here is to write twice a week. no formalities, no capitalizing at the beginning of the sentence, no grammar revision, no forced analysis of every detail of each post. more personal everyday life events, more raw passion(?), more details. less of who i am, more of what i am.

essentially, this blog is for me.

if you're here for inspiration and elegance, you may find it here--but i'll warn you now: it's probably going to be much more mundane than before. just bits and pieces of the world i live in.

welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment