Friday, December 3, 2010

finals week uncertainties

sighs it's hard to stay consistent on this thing.

well, i made it to finals week. with my current schedule, this is probably my most relaxed finals ever. as in, that i've ever and will ever take in my whole life. hopefully my GPA will rise.

i've been meaning to quit work for a while now, and i sent in my two week's notice last week. so after today, this will be the last week i will work with LSS. i've been telling people that the purpose for me to quit work is because it's burdensome and meaningless labor work. well, that's true but technically i don't have to quit while i search for something else to do, you know? another big reason (that i've had in my mind but never reasoned out in words) is because when i work, i feel complacent. that is, i don't feel that it's urgent to move forward and will be unmotivated to work at all for my future goals. i need to keep pushing myself to bring out my max potential, right?

or perhaps i've just wayyy too ambitious. i'm really really starting to reconsider graduating in three years. i mean, that's seriously a pretty insane maneuver if i really think about it. graduating early means less chance for research, less chance for study abroad, and less chance for pulling my grades up. i'm starting to really consider transferring schools after deciding a few weeks ago that i'd really love to stay in san diego. i guess i know myself well enough to take the risk of transferring for the sake of battling complacency. when i think about it, i really don't have all that much attachment to UCSD at all.

aish everything is just too complicated. i need to relax my mind now for finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment