Tuesday, January 25, 2011

dropping classes

this quarter has been full of epic fail, one of the worst in all of college.
i've never wanted to quit so much before, but i have to keep looking forward--or everything that i've worked so hard for will crumble and vanish. i can't afford to let that happen.

to offset my ever-growing anxieties, i've decided to cut everything down to the absolute minimum operation, from my previous five class (two class buffer) schedule to my now current three class (no class buffer) schedule. perhaps it's for the best that i shift my short term academic goals into long term ones--i was feeling way too ambitious at the conclusion of fall quarter. this will now (theoretically) be my easiest quarter, with a mere three classes and no work. for now, i'll work on recovering from all the craziness i've had to endure from the past three weeks.

sighs. i will be living at the library for the next two days.

1 comment: